Prospan for Children relieves congested coughs and improves expectoration.
Prospan for Children is clinically researched to:
- Relieve congested coughs
- Clear mucus from the airways
Prospan for Children acts as an expectorant helping to thin and loosen mucus in the chest. Prospan for Children helps break up the mucus in the chest and helps it to be expelled. Prospan for Children assists in the relief of congested coughs associated with colds or bronchitis.
Check with your healthcare professional that Prospan is right for your child. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms or coughing persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Relief of coughs,
- Relief of mucous congestion,
- Temporary relief of bronchial cough by soothing bronchial airways,
- Temporary relief of bronchial cough,
- Temporary relief of cough due to bronchial congestion,
- Relieves productive coughs by inhibiting the internalisation of beta-2 receptors.
Each 5 mL of Prospan for Children oral liquid contains
35 mg Ivy leaf extract Hedera helix (EA 575) equivalent to:
43.75 mg/mL dry leaf
Prospan for Children 5 mL contains 1.9 g sorbitol.
This product does not contain sucrose, gluten, tartrazine
or any other azo dyes.